Worked for a genuine Arts Organisation
2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
1. Join a Band - Did but no longer in said band...long story
2. Loses weight - Lost 2 stone, put it back on again and then some
3. Change Job - Done
4. Go to counselling - Done and still Doing
5. Write a book - Nope.-----
1. Lose Weight
2. Get Fit
3. Write a book
4. Find a new job still in the arts
5. Sort my money out
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
Quite a few people actually.
4. Did anyone close to you die?
5. What countries did you visit?
Only ENgland this year I think.
6. What would you like to have in 2008 that you lacked in 2007?
More money, a happier disposition, a better half.
7. What date from 2007 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
15th December. When we showed the Dr Who Christmas special nativity in the church, what I wrote. Was brilliant.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Working with the Young people at church
9. What was your biggest failure?
Not keeping on top of my mood.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Depression hit big time in the autumn...but apart from that not too many injuries.
11. What was the best thing you bought?
My brand new Laptop bought in the last week of the year...I havent thought of a name for him yet.
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
My youngest brother...went away in September still a child (all be it a large hairy one) came back in December as a young man...he's really grown up a lot and I'm dead chuffed to see it.
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
14. Where did most of your money go?
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Christmas, The return of the Master, the Heroes finale.
16. What songs will always remind you of 2007?
Long ROad to Ruin - Foo FIghters
Ruby - Kaiser Chiefs
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
i. happier or sadder? Happier (for now)
ii. thinner or fatter? Fatter...but only but a couple of pounds
iii. richer or poorer? Richer at the moment because of consolidating loans...but that won't last.
18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
Smiling, laughing, paying attention to others.
19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
Being miserable, being terribly self obsessed.
20. How did you spend Christmas?
With my mum, dad, two brothers, nan and two cats....god bless us...every one.
21. Did you fall in love in 2007?
Yes....far too quickly (quicker than I ever have before...very strange), it didn't work out.
22. How many one-night stands?
1 nearly one night stand...
23. What was your favorite TV programme?
Heroes, Doctor Who, Top Gear, Life on Mars
24. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
Yes...but thats only coz i met him for the first time this year...i didn't know him last year so didn't hate him...
25. What was the best book you read?
26. What was your greatest musical discovery?
27. What did you want and get?
An entire year without dying...i got it...go me.
28. What did you want and not get?
An entire year without depression.
29. What was your favourite film of this year?
30. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I was 29 and to be honest, I can't remember what I did.
31. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
Sorry to harp on about it but...if I hadn't had a major bout of depression in the autumn i think the year would have been much better.
32. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2007?
Moving away from black and discovering that Royal blue is a good colour for me.
33. What kept you sane?
The love of my mum.
34. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
Kari Byron off Mythbusters
35. What political issue stirred you the most?
How a man we didn't vote for became Prime Minister
36. Who did you miss?
Lots of people
37. Who was the best new person you met?
Tarn, Mike, Gini...too many to mention
38. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2007.
Life is never as bad as you think it is.
39. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.
I'm the voice inside your head
You refuse to hear
I'm the face that you have to face
Mirrored in your stare
I'm what's left, I'm what's right
I'm the enemy
I'm the hand that will take you down
Bring you to your knees