So what would you choose, and why?
1.Skin and Bones - The Foo Fighters.
My current favourite tune by the foos and strangely enough what I would choose as my first dance at my wedding (if I have the choice that is).
2. Elgar's Cello Concerto - I love this piece of music, especially the first movement, would have to be played by Jaqueline Du Pre.
3. Enter Sandman - Metallica
For those days where I'm just feeling angry! GRRR
4. Soul Creek - Black Stone Cherries
My current favourite track of all time. Its such a great tune to let go and rock out to.
5. Sweet Child of Mine - Guns N Roses
Just for the riff...never tire of that riff.
6. One - Apocalyptica.
Metallica played on 4 cellos...Classic.
7. World in Union/Jupiter - GUstav Holst/Charlie Skarbek.
I love this piece of music anyway but when you put Skarbeks lyrics to it....cant get much better...reminds me, obviously, of Rugby.
8. California Dreamin' - Mamas and the Papas
Reminds me of Summer, group holidays and just chilling out and relaxing.
Replay by Ken Grimwood. A great unheard of book which I could read again and again. All about the choices we make in life and whether we'd make them any differently given the chance, and the consequences of that change.
A portable Dvd player and a copy of the Crow. The only film I've truely never tired of.
So...what would your choices be?